How to control ejaculation
There are men who have more tolerance to control ejaculation and have greater control over their body, both during masturbation and during sex. But how to control ejaculation? Is there a way?
Is it possible to control ejaculation? All you need to know
Normally, when we talk about controlling ejaculation, we also mean avoiding premature ejaculation, a problem that affects many men and that can be mitigated, as far as possible.
In the case of premature ejaculation, it refers to men who finish prematurely. That is, those who lack control and therefore ejaculate too soon, shortly after beginning sexual intercourse.
This problem may not be alone. However, if you have a partner or simply want to enjoy sex more through longer and lasting encounters, it is certainly not the best. In the long run, in fact, it can be more complex.
What to do in these cases? First of all, we must assume that it can happen in gusts or it can be a problem that is here to stay. In fact, if we pay attention to the data we have that «1 in 4 people with a penis experiences the problem of premature ejaculation at some time in his life».
Causes of premature ejaculation
To control ejaculation, we must first know the causes that lead a man to have this type of problem. They are the following:
- Not having sex often: it is one of the main causes of premature ejaculation, since if you haven’t had sex for a long time you can feel very excited and unable to control the intensity and desire, which makes you finish too quickly.
- Genetics: it can also be due to genetics, since there are people with more sensitivity or with a hypersensitive glans, which makes you ejaculate faster than normal.
- Being nervous: they always say that nerves can play tricks and it is totally true, because if you are nervous during sex it can happen that you do not control ejaculation but also the opposite.
- Disease: It can also be due to a possible disease such as diabetes, inflammation of the urethra, pelvic trauma, etc.
- Lack of sexual education: there are people who during their youth learned to ejaculate quickly for fear of being caught, causing them to have acquired this habit.
- Drugs and alcohol: these types of substances are risk factors that can lead to premature ejaculation. If you want to enjoy a long intimate encounter, it is better to reduce its consumption or avoid it.
Tips to control ejaculation
To control ejaculation, it is important to know the causes that lead a man to have premature ejaculation. If these causes are avoided, chances are that a longer intimate relationship can be enjoyed.
There are also techniques that help us control it. One of them is tantric sex, as we will see below. But it can also be achieved with masturbation, practicing holding during the arrival phase of orgasm.
In the event that you are aware of all these causes and there is still premature ejaculation, it could be a medical issue. So it could be interesting to put yourself in the hands of a professional. In any case, it should not be seen as a taboo subject, but as something normal and the order of the day.
How long does sex last?
To know if there is a problem of lack of control in ejaculation because it is believed that it lasts too little, we must know how long it lasts.
For example, intercourse is considered brief if it lasts 1-2 minutes. While, it is considered adequate or normal if it goes from 3 to 7 minutes. Then, we can define as desirable if the sex goes from 7 to 13 minutes, while from then on it would be long.
So, we speak of a problem if intercourse lasts one or two minutes. We would be facing a very short intercourse and, if it is frequent, we could be facing the problem of premature ejaculation. However, it will depend on whether it always happens or if it is a “here I catch you here I kill you”.
Tantric sex, the best ally to control ejaculation
There are ways to learn to control ejaculation. One of them goes through experimenting with tantric sex, which is one of the great allies.
This practice aims not to ejaculate or have an orgasm, but to learn to control and be in control, delaying ejaculation. Therefore, it can be a great help for men who suffer from it.
Do you have any doubt left? As you can see, you can solve the problems to control ejaculation. It may be in your head… Shall we make that change?